InterCloud is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to set up and maintain in operational conditions the tools and the infrastructure for our platforms in order to facilitate the daily life of the Software Team.
Your missions will include:
Implementation of new tools, solutions, infrastructure for our future needs
- Propose solutions to address scaling, deployment, or security issues
- Participate in the evaluation of new security tools, software, or internal tools
- Propose new processes / solutions to improve the quality, deployments, and monitoring of our environments
- Develop tools (scripting bash or python) to automate as much as possible and limit manual interventions
Monitoring and maintenance in operational conditions
- Monitor and ensure the proper functioning of the infrastructure
- Prepare, plan, and update our internal & external tools
- Provide the necessary support to the teams to support deployments, CI/CD, or packaging problem
- Define alerts and metrics to anticipate and optimize resources
- Work with the Software Team to find the infrastructure or code solutions to fix issues
Technical monitoring and sharing
- Stay on standby on all the layers/solutions/tools of our infrastructure and propose/justify the use of new ones
- Help to increase the skills of team members on the tools: terraform, packaging system, CI/CD, etc.
- Participate in the promotion of Intercloud through meetups (speaker or spectators), authoring articles related to the skills, solutions, tools used by DevOps / SRE
- Participate in internal presentations
It is the perfect job for you if you...
Are fluent in English, (French is a plus)
Have minimum 3/4 years experience in :
- Infrastructure: Clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP), On premises infrastructure (vSphere)
- Databases: Relational (RDS, postgres) or not (MongoDB) and Key/value (Consul, DynamoDB)
- DevOps Tools: Terraform, ansible or others
- Gitlab / GitHub
- Scripting: Bash, …
- an excellent Communication
- a good Team Spirit
- the desire to share Knowledge
- a good Listening
- a good Proactivity & Autonomy
Nice to have :
- Monitoring and alerting Platform (DatadogHQ …)
- Python for scripting
Boost your network agility with software.
InterCloud is the leading Software-Defined Cloud Interconnect (SDCI) platform delivering fully managed solutions to seamlessly interconnect multi-cloud resources at scale. By providing enterprise-grade solutions enriched with advanced security and performance functions, InterCloud ensures that large companies gain full visibility, control and confidence over their cloud applications’ traffic. Dozens of world leaders such as Airbus, Schneider Electric and Sodexo trust InterCloud to deliver end-to-end solutions tailored to their corporate security policies and compliance needs.
- Based in Paris or Remote Europe